LITTLE REED VANILLA CARAMEL
Sugar Island Caramels are massive, handmade from scratch. These are not your typical 'one bite' variety. Each caramel weighs about one full ounce, sometimes more since they are hand cut!
FLAVOR: "Little Reed, " Persian Reed," "Stone Honey." All referring to Sugarcane or a product of Sugarcane. Sugarcane has traveled throughout the ages and experienced cultivation in many different places around the globe. It claims origins on the island of New Guinea 8000 years ago.
Sugar Island Caramels flavor LITTLE REED | VANILLA CARAMEL are delicious caramels made from fresh and quality ingredients. These soft buttery caramels melt in your mouth. Each small-batch is flavored with a serious amount of Organic Vanilla Bean which compliments the browned Organic Butter and Organic Cane Sugar.
- Made in the USA: Tacoma, WA
- Ingredients: Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Butter, Corn Syrup, Kosher Salt, Organic Vanilla Bean
- CONTAINS: CREAM (MILK)
- Please note: Because this is a food item, it cannot be returned unless it arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately upon receipt of damaged shipment.
- It is best to store the caramels in a cool, dry place and eat within 60 days
- Available in one-pound box
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 LB